Referee Fitness Training December
Training this week Thursday 5th December will be 7-15pm to 8-15pm
Thursday 12th December - Southampton RA Monthly Meeting at Totton & Eling Cricket Club, Southern Gardens, Totton, SO40 8RW. 7.30pm start. Everyone welcome. If you are still going to train, please let Steve Saunders know.
Training on Thursday 19th December will also be 7-15pm to 8-15pm. Last one before Christmas and the New Year!
The first training of the new year will be on Thursday 2nd January 2020 starting at 7.15pm 'til 8.15pm
We look forward to welcoming you on these evenings
At Wide Lane, Eastleigh, opposite Parkway Railway Station. Ask at reception which changing room to use.
Yours in Sport
Published by John Bungay (Hon. Treasurer) on 04-12-2019
Referees' Forum November 2019
Missed Referees' Forum, don't worry we've got you covered, here are the slides that you may have missed!
Published by Andrew Misselbrook (Web/App Developer) on 22-11-2019
Southampton RA IT Update
I've been busy making some more updates to making your SRA online experience even more informative.
There's a few new features including:
- You'll notice when you sign up for a membership you will receive a confirmation email.
- I want you to be able to track the journey of your membership being processed, once your membership has been processed you will also receive an email.
- Some changes to the compression of images to make the website a lot quicker to load.
- Your committee now have a plethora of tools to enable them to keep you updated all the time, things such as news/photos/emails will now be performed by the committee making use of SRA online.
- Your committee now have a way of managing members in the system, this means that your data is kept safe and secure and complied to GDPR.
That's just a small sample of what's been going on lately, I will try and keep you updated as I add more features. There's some really big features coming out in the coming months. My plan is to publish a road map of all the new features that are coming soon. If anyone has anything they'd like to be included feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com.
Published by Andrew Misselbrook (Web/App Developer) on 31-10-2019